Latest Meeting Detail
Tuesday 27th February 2024 in The Garden Room, Amory Centre.
Zoom Tips and Advice
Zoom is video conferencing software that enables meetings to be conducted over the internet from your computer, tablet or phone.
Whether you are new to or familiar with using Zoom, you may find it useful to see some information about setup:
- Setting up an account quick start guide can be found here.
- Video Tutorials are found here.
Tips for taking part in a Zoom call:
– Zoom works on any mobile device but it works best if you video call in so that you can see one-another and read the chatroom
– It is also advisable to use headphones (although this is not compulsory). Headphones enable you to hear the discussion better and lessens any background noise that you have at home
– When arriving on Zoom it is best to automatically mute until you want to speak (otherwise with multiple members un-muted it can get quite noisy) but dont worry as we will be on-hand to manage this
– If you are interested in more information and guidance on using Zoom visit – https://support.zoom.us